Terms & Conditions
About the Competition
If you are planning to take part please note the following:
1. The promoter of this competition is TEMPUR UK Ltd, whose registered office is at Printing House Lane, Hayes UB3 1AP, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is being held at the TEMPUR® Official Brand Store, Unit SU1116, The Street, Westfield Stratford City, London, E20 1EJ.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Prize description: One Double Mattress.
5. The winners will be the two participants (one male, one female) that post the fastest time over a 250m road race on the stationary Rollapaluza bikes.
6. The winners will be informed by TEMPUR UK Ltd or TEMPUR UK Ltd's social media agency via social media from 28th October 2019.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and entry/post being used on TEMPUR® social media channels. Personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be used by TEMPUR UK Ltd for marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entrants' data will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
9. If the winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of being notified of winning, the winner's prize will be forfeited and TEMPUR UK Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. TEMPUR UK Ltd will deliver the mattress to the winner’s home or to a nominated address either of which must be located with the Mainland UK.
11. No refunds, exchanges or returns unless product is damaged.
12. Employees or families of TEMPUR®,TEMPUR® retailers, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be eligible to enter the competition.
13. Competition is open on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th October 2019, during the published opening hours of the venue named in point 2.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and TEMPUR UK Ltd reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. Previous winners will not be permitted to take part in the competition.