Pay for your purchase over time with 0% interest* with 'Slice it'
We have partnered with payment provider Klarna so you can spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments at no extra cost via their repayment plan called 'Slice it'.
£500-£9996 monthly instalments
£1000-£14996 or 12 monthly instalments
£1500-£19996, 12 or 18 monthly instalments
Over £20006, 12, 18 or 24 monthly instalments
* 0% Interest Free Credit Finance not available for orders under £500.
* Don’t forget to pay. If you miss monthly payments, the 0% interest promotion will no longer apply and you will be required to pay interest on repayments. Representative 18.9% APR (variable).
Credit is offered subject to financial circumstances. This will also determine the value of any down payments required for successful applications which may range from 0% to 10% of the total basket value. You must be at least 18. Available to UK residents only.
How it works
- Add items to your basket with a total order value of £500 or more.
- Finish shopping and go to checkout to begin your application.
- Fill in your billing details, date of birth (optional) and delivery address.
- Submit this information to reveal your payment options.
- Select ‘Slice it’ to continue with your 0% Interest Free Credit application*, click to proceed.
- *You made be asked for additional information at this point if, for example, you have recently moved.
- You will get an instant decision from Klarna.
- If successful, complete your purchase by choosing your perferred 'Slice it' monthly repayment plan.
- Click 'Order' to confirm both your purchase and acceptance of the terms of your agreement.
- Klarna will contact you directly to finalise your 'Slice it' account details.
- When your items are delivered, your repayments to Klarna start.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Klarna?
- Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is available as a payment option in more than 70,000 online stores. Klarna is used by over 60 million consumers worldwide and is one of Europe’s largest banks.
- Am I eligible?
- To be eligible you must be a UK resident, at least 18 years old, and the success of your application is subject to your financial circumstances and a full credit search. To improve your application’s chances of success, make sure you enter full and accurate personal details, and have your order delivered to your registered billing address.
- How do I use 'Slice it'?
- At checkout, Klarna automatically reviews your order to determine which payment options are available to you. If 'Slice it' is offered, simply select this option. The first time you shop with 'Slice it' you will be asked to apply for a Klarna Account. If you’re approved Klarna will create an account for you and your order will be placed.
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Klarna requires the following details*:
- Mobile number
- Billing address
- Date of birth
*You may be required to provide additional information if, for example, you have less than 3 years' residency at your current billing address.All statements will be sent to your email address. It's very important that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive monthly statements and so be liable for late payment fees.
- Once my application is approved, what happens next?
- If you are approved, Klarna sends you a confirmation by email and sends the Klarna Account agreement by post. Confirmation and monthly statements with payment instructions are sent by email.
- How do I make a payment?
- Log in at www.klarna.com/uk and visit the Klarna Account that was created for you. On the Overview page, select ‘Make a payment’ and enter the amount you wish to pay towards your balance. Should you have any questions or concerns when making a payment you can contact Klarna’s Customer Service.
- What happens if I miss payments?
You are responsible for making the agreed repayments on time and in full. Making these repayments in full as agreed means you’ll be able to spread your payments across the time frame agreed, at no extra cost.
But if you miss payments, the interest free arrangement will cease and you’ll be required to pay interest on all future repayments.
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- As soon as we have accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will credit the balance back to your Klarna Account within 5 business days.
- How will I be refunded?
- If you have paid for your order with card, the refund will be made back to your Klarna Account balance. If the Account ends up in a credit balance, this can be used towards future purchases or you can request it to be paid back to your card by contacting Klarna Customer Service.
- I've received my monthly statement and a payment is due, but I've not yet received my goods.
- You don’t have to make any payment until you receive your items. If your payment is due but you still haven’t received your payment, please contact us as soon as possible to get an update on your order. Please also inform Klarna’s Customer Service so that they can postpone the due date on your payment.
- Will you credit score me and if so, what does this mean?
- Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate your eligibility and the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies. This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all our applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
- If you decline my application, what is the reason?
- In performing some of the functions above, Klarna relies on technology that makes automatic decisions based on the criteria Klarna determines to be relevant and the information Klarna collects about you or a particular transaction. These include credit and fraud checks. Klarna routinely tests its software to improve the accuracy of these decisions and to prevent unintended bias. These decisions can have significant effects for you.
- What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?
- Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance, this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
- How do I obtain a copy of this information?
- You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant company, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
Consumer Help Desk Experian Limited PO Box 8000 Nottingham NG1 5GXThe above listed agencies will provide details of information relating via these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
Equifax Ltd., Credit File Advice Centre. PO Box 1140. Bradford, BD1 5US
Consumer Services, Callcredit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ
- If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
- Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
Tempur UK Ltd acts as a credit broker, offering credit products from Klarna Bank AB. Klarna Bank AB is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK - details are available on request.
TEMPUR UK Ltd - registered in England No: 274 8033. TEMPUR House, Caxton Point, Printing House Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 1AP.