How to get in touch
Here’s a set of handy quick links
to help you find out what you want to
Thinking of ordering but want to ask a question about a product first? Then
to a TEMPUR® Sleep Expert
For TEMPUR® Official Stores and Outlets opening times and in-store appointments
For the latest information about our delivery and installation service for online orders
Our Returns Policy: love it or send it back – how it works
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
For all other enquiries and queries here's how to reach our Customer Care team. We aim to respond as soon as possible.
What to do if something has gone wrong
TEMPUR UK want you to be completely satisfied with our products and service. In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, a problem or an issue, please let us know. Scroll down to the bottom of this page for details of our complaints procedure.
If your issue relates specifically to your finance agreement there is a separate section about what happens next after you have raised your complaint.
For written enquiries, we will acknowledge receipt within 3-5 working days.
Lines are open:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 4pm
Lines are closed during weekends and UK Bank Holidays.
Please use the form below:
Or if you prefer, send your query to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write to:Customer Care
TEMPUR UK Ltd
Printing House Lane
All complaints are investigated by our experts in the Customer Service Team. They will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of receiving it and aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible.
You’ll also be kept updated during the investigation of your complaint, our experts may need to liaise with you or other departments to provide you with a fair and suitable resolution.
We may call you on a number you have previously provided. If you have provided us with an email address please check your junk mail as some emails may appear in here instead of your inbox.
Your resolution will be communicated to you in your preferred contact method and may also be followed up in writing.
In the unlikely event we are unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks of receiving it, we will write to you and let you know what the next steps are.
Where we are unable to successfully resolve your complaint, and you are still not satisfied following the conclusion of our Complaints Handling Procedure, you may be able to refer your complaint to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider. We will provide you with the name and website address of an ADR provider which could deal with the complaint and will confirm whether we agree to this provider’s ADR procedure when we write confirming that we are unable to settle your complaint.
If your complaint relates to the finance linked to your purchase, please contact us in the 1st instance. Depending on the nature of your complaint, we may forward it on to your credit provider Novuna. We will write to inform you of this. Where this is the case, Novuna will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days and investigate it thoroughly and issue their response within eight weeks.
Where your complaint is one which relates to our role as a credit broker for Novuna, we will investigate the matter and will keep you informed of progress in accordance with the timescales set out below:
- Within 5 business days of receiving your complaint - we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint, giving you the name of the person who will be handling your complaint, our process for handling complaints, and setting out our understanding of the issues involved.
- Within 4 weeks of receipt – we will write to you either with our final response to your complaint or if we cannot provide a final answer, with an explanation as to why this is the case and confirming when we will next contact you, which will be no later than 8 weeks from the date of receipt.
- Within 8 weeks of receipt – we will write to you with our final response, or where we have not been able to complete our investigation, with an explanation as to why this is the case and confirming when we will be able to provide you with our final response. We will also advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with the delay in progressing your complaint.
- Our final response will also advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with the outcome of our investigation.
What to do if you can't reach an agreement regarding your finance agreement or a final response has not been provided within 8 weeks of receipt?
If you are not satisfied with either our or Novuna’s response to your complaint relating to the finance agreement, or a final response has not been provided by us or Novuna (as the case may be) within 8 weeks of receipt, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must contact them within six months of the date of our or Novuna’s final response letter to you.
They can be contacted in the following ways:
- Write: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
- E-mail: email@example.com
Further details can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Other Useful Information
TEMPUR UK Ltd - registered in England No: 274 8033 VAT No: GB 572 149 633