Clean and Safe Shopping For Our Customers And Staff - A Message From Our Vice President
The teams at TEMPUR UK are working hard to help you enjoy a great night’s sleep as soon as possible, but please bear in mind delivery times may still be a little longer than usual so we can continue to ensure everyone stays safe as ultimately the health and well-being of our customers, employees and the community is our first priority.
We are also pleased to announce, in line with Government's plans to lift restrictions, all TEMPUR® Official Stores have re-opened. Our sleep experts are ready to welcome you to their showrooms. Clean and safe procedures remain in place to ensure the TEMPUR® in-store shopping experience is as safe as possible for both customers and staff.
- Online Customer Appointment System - you decide when you'd like to shop
- PPE for all staff
- Disposable mattress and pillow covers so that customers can try products safely
- Hand sanitiser at the front of the store
- Increased in-store cleaning
- We accept both card and cash payments
For the latest info regarding TEMPUR® store openings please click on the quick link further down this page.
Our full delivery and set up service to consumers' homes for large items is also operational with social distancing procedures being followed by our delivery partners where appropriate. Our small product delivery service via Parcelforce is, in the main, operating as normal.
We continue to follow government advice closely and our operational procedures will be updated as necessary.
Keep safe and well
Vice President Northern Europe
Here’s a set of handy quick links
to help you find out what you want to know:
Thinking of ordering but want to ask a question about a product first? Then talk
to a TEMPUR® Sleep Expert
For TEMPUR® Official Stores and Outlets opening times and in-store appointments
For the latest information about our delivery and installation service for online orders
Our Returns Policy: love it or send it back – how it works
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
For all other enquiries and queries here's how to reach our Customer Care team. We aim to respond as soon as possible. For written enquiries this may take up to 3-5 working days.
TEMPUR UK want you to be completely satisfied with our products and service. In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, a problem or an issue, please let us know. If your issue relates specifically to your finance agreement please scroll down to the bottom of this page for more information.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm. Lines are closed during UK Bank Holidays, Easter and Christmas.
We have a message taking service for out-of-hours queries. We aim to return your call as soon as possible.
Please use the form below:
Or if you prefer, send your query to our dedicated email address: email@example.com.
Write to:Customer Care
TEMPUR UK Ltd
Printing House Lane
What to do if your complaint relates to your finance agreement.
If your complaint relates to the finance linked to your purchase, please contact us in the 1st instance. Depending on the nature of your complaint, we may forward it on to your credit provider Novuna. We will write to inform you of this. Where this is the case, Novuna will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days and investigate it thoroughly and issue their response within eight weeks.
Where your complaint is one which relates to our role as a credit broker for Novuna, we will investigate the matter and will keep you informed of progress in accordance with the timescales set out below:
- Within 5 business days of receiving your complaint - we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint, giving you the name of the person who will be handling your complaint, our process for handling complaints, and setting out our understanding of the issues involved.
- Within 4 weeks of receipt – we will write to you either with our final response to your complaint or if we cannot provide a final answer, with an explanation as to why this is the case and confirming when we will next contact you, which will be no later than 8 weeks from the date of receipt.
- Within 8 weeks of receipt – we will write to you with our final response, or where we have not been able to complete our investigation, with an explanation as to why this is the case and confirming when we will be able to provide you with our final response. We will also advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with the delay in progressing your complaint.
- Our final response will also advise you of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with the outcome of our investigation.
What to do if you can't reach an agreement regarding your finance agreement or a final response has not been provided within 8 weeks of receipt?
If you are not satisfied with either our or Novuna’s response to your complaint relating to the finance agreement, or a final response has not been provided by us or Novuna (as the case may be) within 8 weeks of receipt, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must contact them within six months of the date of our or Novuna’s final response letter to you.
They can be contacted in the following ways:
- Write: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Other Useful Information
TEMPUR UK Ltd - registered in England No: 274 8033 VAT No: GB 572 149 633