A Message From Our Managing Director
Following the latest Government guidance on Monday 23rd March regarding containment measures to restrict the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19), TEMPUR UK has continued to implement its contingency plan.
The health and well being of our customers, employees and the community is our first priority and we have taken the following steps:
- We are following the advice given by Government and NHS 111.
- We have educated our staff in measures to prevent infection and the spread of Coronavirus.
- We have self-isolation protocols in place for any staff affected or deemed to be at risk.
- Non operational staff that are able to work from home have been doing so since 18th March 2020.
- We remain committed to serving our customers wherever possible.
- In line with Government guidance all of our retail stores are temporarily closed. We are ready to re-open them as soon as restrictions are lifted.
- The full TEMPUR® range is available online with great offers including our 100 night mattress trial, interest free credit and free delivery.
- Delivery of mattresses and beds to consumer homes is currently suspended due to the Government social distancing guidelines. This means lead times for these products is longer than normal and orders will be scheduled for delivery as soon as possible.
- Pillow and accessory orders are being delivered as normal through our courier partners.
These are clearly very challenging times for us all but we can assure you that we are committed to support our customers as much as possible. Our thoughts are with anyone affected and we sincerely hope that you and your loved ones stay safe.
Clearly the situation is changing rapidly and we will issue updates as we move forward.
If you have any questions about shopping online with TEMPUR®, you can call us on the number below, but it may be worth checking our FAQ page first to save yourself some time.
TEMPUR UK want you to be completely satisfied with our products and service. In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, a problem or an issue, please let us know by contacting our Customer Services team.
Customer Services can be reached:
For payment queries for Interest Free Credit (Slice It) or Pay Later orders between 19/02/2019 to 18/12/2019 provided by Klarna Bank AB
If your question or concerns relate to payment for an order which you have already made through this website between the dates stated above, we recommend you speak directly to registered payment provider Klarna Bank AB. Your financial details are not disclosed to us.
Make sure you have the order number/reference of your purchase to hand when you make contact.
*Alternatively If you have selected PayPal as your preferred payment method, please contact them directly by logging into your personal PayPal account.
Lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Lines are closed during UK Bank Holidays. We have a message taking service for out-of-hours queries. We aim to return your call as soon as possible.
By PostCustomer Care
TEMPUR UK Ltd
Printing House Lane
Please allow 7 days for a response.
Our dedicated email address is: email@example.com.
Alternatively please send a message using the form below:
We aim to respond as soon as possible.
Other Useful Information
If you need it please see our Returns Policy for further information.
If we are unable to resolve the issue between us, you may be able to use the EU's Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform, designed to help the resolution of consumer complaints where goods have been bought online. The ODR platform is available at: https://ec.europa.eu.
TEMPUR UK Ltd - registered in England No: 274 8033