100 NIGHT TRIAL
We're so confident that a TEMPUR® mattress will give you the best night's sleep of your life, that we're willing to let you try one in your own home for a full 100 nights.
So How does it work?
- We'll deliver and set it up in your home.
- Sleep on our new mattress for 100 nights to get used to the amazing comfort and support it offers. (In taking part in a home trial you agreed to keep your mattress for a minimum of 60 nights to adapt to the unique feel of TEMPUR.)
- If you're not happy, call us! Our Customer Service team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
If, after at least 60 nights (remember you have 100 to be absolutely sure), we can't find a way to make you happy, we'll take the mattress back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms & Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Tempur UK Ltd.
- Only one mattress trial is available per household/delivery address. (See Terms & Conditions, Clause 14).
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a breathable protector to prevent your mattress or Topper 7 becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. If you do not already own one, TEMPUR-FIT™ Mattress Protectors are available for purchase from uk.tempur.com. If, when ordering your mattress or Topper 7 you choose to buy a protector direct from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded in the event that you return both items to us.
- This trial will apply to any standard sized mattress listed on this web site, including those with the pre-fix 'special size'.
- Unique bespoke requests, however, or custom size mattress with manufacturer's codes starting 9999 which have been made to specific requirements do not form part of this offer
- IMPORTANT: Any mattress described as an Outlet, Special Buy, Real Deal or Clearance Item on this web site is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
*Terms and conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.