TEMPUR® Comfort Pillow Cloud
Filled with specially developed TEMPUR ES (Extra Soft) material, the TEMPUR Comfort Pillow Cloud provides an innovative balance of softness and support, ideal for those who love what TEMPUR offers but with a dreamy softer feel. Encased in a dual sided cover, you can dress the Cloud Pillow up in your favourite bed linen because it fits in to a standard pillow case. Then fluff and puff it into the exact shape you want for a great night's sleep. The soft fabric cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
- 3 year guarantee
- Provides a sumptuous soft comfort level
- Classic rectangular shaped pillow
- Fits a standard pillow case
- The dual sided soft textured cover is removable for washing at 60°C and is quick drying
- Cover meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Additional or spare covers may be purchased separately
- Luxury 100% cotton TEMPUR-FIT™ Pillow Cases also available in 2 colours (optional)
- Daily fluffing and puffing will help to maintain this product
- Co-ordinates with mattresses from the Cloud Collection
- Smaller items are sent direct to you by courier unless they have been ordered with a mattress or bed
- For measurements and detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm.
Back to top
Pillow cover care and cleaning:
Cover composition: 98% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Wash cover with similar coloured items
- Wash cover inside out with zipper closed
- Do not tumble dry
Please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean the pillow itself. Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR material provides.
For more hints, tips and general information on looking after your product, please click Caring for TEMPUR now.
This item is made in Denmark.
This item contains foam fillings which conform to Schedule 1 Part I test. This item contains fabrics which pass the appropriate tests specified in the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988. This item does not include a Schedule 3 interliner.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||
|Removable or washable||
You may like
TB81045MSubtotal:£19.99 - £65.00
£369.99 - £629.99
£295.99 - £499.99
£44.99 - £69.99
£35.99 - £55.99
UKMATPROSubtotal:£94.99 - £124.99
UKCLOU21Subtotal:£1,259.00 - £2,599.00