TEMPUR® Original Deluxe Mattress 27
The TEMPUR Original Deluxe 27 delivers the core benefits of TEMPUR - outstanding comfort and support for the whole body. As the TEMPUR material moulds to your body shape you relax, and while you sleep tossing and turning is reduced. The Original Deluxe 27 has the added benefit of TEMPUR soft-touch quilted into a sumptuous new cover plus an extra layer of TEMPUR comfort material beneath. All this provides a softer more luxurious feeling designed to help you to get the rest you need. The stylish soft fabric cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
- The Original Deluxe 27 provides a supportive, firmer feel*
- 10 year guarantee
- This mattress is 27cm deep
- Available online in all standard UK sizes. For bespoke requirements please contact us direct
- Minimal maintenance, no turning over required
- Can be used on a variety of bed bases, including adjustable or standard frames with slats or platform tops
- Softer formula TEMPUR material is quilted into the soft fabric cover for extra comfort
- Extra layer of TEMPUR comfort material
- Cover is removable for airing and may be gently brushed with a soft clothes brush to freshen up as required
- Cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Ultra-thin TEMPUR-FIT™ Mattress Protector recommended to keep your bed fresh and clean (optional)
- Luxury soft jersey cotton TEMPUR-FIT™ Fitted Sheets also available (optional)
- As part of our home delivery service, this item will be unwrapped and placed on your bed base
- *For detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All mattress measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm.
TEMPUR mattress weight capacity is approximately 150kg per side (23 stone)
Current Delivery Times:
All deliveries to a UK Mainland address are FREE.
All standard sizes are held in stock in our UK Distribution Centre. Dependent on your location we aim to deliver your new mattress between 7-21 days from the day you place your order.
Due to high demand the following sizes have temporary extended lead-times: single and long single.
Be assured we will deliver as soon as new stock becomes available. Order now to reserve yours.
Delivery times for special sizes for non-standard beds:
We are pleased to offer the Original Deluxe 27 in special size: euro king (160cm x 200cm). This option is made and shipped to order. Extended lead times will apply. Allow up to 12 weeks for delivery of this specific item.
For more details about the TEMPUR delivery service please click here
Back to top
|TEMPUR Mattresses work best with adjustable or standard bed frames with slats or platform tops||Standard sizes||Special single sizes mainly used on adjustable bed bases||Special size|
|Original Deluxe 27||Single||Double||King||Super king||Small single||Long single||Euro King|
|Approximate weight (in kgs) after packaging has been removed||30.70||46.00||53.80||64.40||26.90||32.30||57.50|
Back to top
All our current range of mattresses have zipped removable covers. Below are details of how to care for this range:
Cover composition: Top - 98% polyester, 2% elastane, sides and base - 100% polyester.
Because this mattress cover has TEMPUR material embedded within it, you must not attempt to launder or clean it.
If you wish, however, you may unzip and remove the cover for airing from time to time. Light brushing with a soft clothes brush may also help to freshen it up.
It is also possible to purchase a replacement cover if you need one. Just contact our Customer Services team directly for a quotation. These items are made separately to order and may take up to 12 weeks for delivery.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||
|Cover care instructions||
|Non slip base cover||
Of course we can offer you a wide choice of bed frames and bases, ranging from classic divans or ottomans with practical storage solutions alongside stylish frames, both standard and adjustable. All have been designed to optimise the performance of your TEMPUR Mattress. Whatever you decide to do, to ensure you make the right choice here are some points to help you.
- TEMPUR Mattresses must always be placed on a well-ventilated bed base or frame
- Bases with sturdy platform tops or slats (no more than 130mm apart) work best in terms of support and airing, check everything is level before you put your mattress on to use
- *We do not recommend you place your new TEMPUR Mattress on a spring bed base unless it is under 5 years old and in good condition. It is vital support for your mattress is level and free of dips or hollows which can occur from prior use
- We also recommend when making up your bed, you do not use a valance between your mattress and chosen bed base as this can restrict air flow to your mattress
We know this is a big decision so if you need it, here are the sizes and weights of all the models in this range so you can be sure you've match your mattress with the perfect bed base:
You may like
UKMATPROSubtotal:£94.99 - £124.99
£369.99 - £629.99
£295.99 - £499.99
£1,575.00 - £1,899.00
£1,259.00 - £1,519.00
£44.99 - £69.99
£35.99 - £55.99
UKORIG27DSubtotal:£1,759.00 - £3,625.00