Spare cover to fit a TEMPUR® Original Mattress 20
Covers for the TEMPUR Original Mattress 20 provide soft comfort while you rest. Whether you want to replace an existing cover, or just launder and refresh, it's handy to have a spare so you can continue to get a great night's sleep...
These soft fabric covers also meet Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means they have been tested for harmful substances and pose no risk to health.
Right now we have a few covers in assorted fabrics and sizes up for grabs at great prices, but don't delay as we know these items won't be around for long...
Please note the covers may vary slightly from those illustrated in this offer. Be assured any variations will not affect the performance or benefits associated with this product. Your statutory rights remain unaffected
- Fits a TEMPUR Original Mattress - 20cm high
- 2 year guarantee
- Cover is removable for washing at 60°C*
- *A care instruction lable is sewn inside, please follow manufacturer's guide lines
- Incorporates a non-slip base cover
- When in use minimal maintenance required, no turning over necessary
- Cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Ultra thin TEMPUR-FIT™ Mattress Protector recommended to keep your bed fresh and clean (optional)
- Luxury soft jersey cotton TEMPUR-FIT™ Fitted Sheets also available (optional)
- Smaller items are sent direct to you by courier/post unless they have been ordered with a mattress or bed.
- *For detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All mattress measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 25mm (1")
Back to top
This cover is supplied in three fabrics:
The majority of TEMPUR mattresses have zipped removable covers. Below are details of how to care for this range:
DJ Cream Cover composition: Top - 98% polyester, 2% elastane, sides and base - 100% polyester.
- Wash cover with similar coloured items
- Wash cover inside out with zipper closed
- Do not tumble dry
VJ Yellow and TempurTex cover compositions and care instructions may vary. Please make sure you follow manufaturer's guidelines on the care lable stitched inside the cover.
When the cover has been removed, please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean the mattress itself. Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR material provides.
For more hints, tips and general information on looking after your product, please click Caring for TEMPUR now.
This item is made in Denmark.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||