TEMPUR® Symphony Pillow
This cleverly designed dual sided pillow is shaped from a soft TEMPUR material formula providing you with sumptuous support to suit most sleeping positions. The soft cream velour cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
*As a special buy, this item is excluded from any other promotion on this site for similar products which include additional or bonus items or discounts for multi-buys. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- 3 year guarantee
- Dual sided pillow
- One side is gently arched to provide head and neck support for back sleepers
- One side provides a more traditional pillow feel that works well for side sleepers
- Has been clinically proven to reduce neck pain through a more therapeutic sleep posture
- May offer some relief for breathing problems and snoring
- Moulded from TEMPUR® soft material for superb pressure relieving comfort
- Soft velour cover removable for washing at 60°C and is quick drying
- Cover meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Smaller items are sent direct to you by courier unless they have been ordered with a mattress or bed
- For measurements and detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm. Back to top
Back to top
Pillow cover care and cleaning:
Cover composition: 78% cotton, 19% polyester, 3% elastane
- Wash cover with similar coloured items
- Wash cover inside out with zipper closed
- May be tumble dried at low temperature
Please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean the pillow itself. Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR® material provides.
This item is made in Denmark.
All foams, fillings and composites have been tested to ensure compliance with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) regulations 1988.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||