TEMPUR® Original Travel Pillow
Take your favourite pillow with you when you are away from home - it has the same shape and function as the famous TEMPUR Original Pillow but is half the width. Supplied with a specially designed travel bag which compresses the pillow volume 70% when packed away, you should have no problem fitting this into your suitcase or hand luggage. The soft fabric pillow cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Filled with supportive pressure relieving TEMPUR material
- The soft fabric cover is removable for washing at 60°C
- Cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Smaller items are sent direct to you by courier unless they have been ordered with a mattress or bed
- For measurements and detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm. Back to top
It is recommended that you store your TEMPUR Original Travel Pillow in its natural shape out of it's traveling case when it is not being transported or has packed away in your luggage. This will help the pillow provide optimum support when you need it.
Back to top
Pillow cover care and cleaning:
Cover composition: 75% cotton, 25% polyester.
- Wash cover with similar coloured items
- Wash cover inside out with zipper closed
- May be tumble dried at low temperature
Please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean the pillow itself. Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR material provides. The same applies to the grey carrying case.
Please do not wash the grey travelling case. Lightly brush with a soft clothes brush to remove any dust marks.
This item is made in Denmark.
All foams, fillings and composites have been tested to ensure compliance with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) regulations 1988.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||