TEMPUR® Traditional Pillow Soft
Filled with specially developed TEMPUR soft materials particles, the TEMPUR Traditional Pillow Soft is all about plush comfort. Complete with a washable 100% soft white cotton cover, you can dress the Traditional Pillow Soft up in your favourite bed linen because it fits in to a standard pillow case. Huggable and shapeable, you can then fluff and puff it just the way you like before you go to sleep. The soft cotton cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
Please note, as a special buy this item is not subject to any further offers or promotions which may be featured on other parts of this web site.
- 3 year guarantee
- Provides a sumptuous soft comfort level
- Classic rectangular shaped pillow
- Fits a standard pillow case
- The 100% soft cotton cover is removable for washing at 60°C
- Cover meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Luxury 100% cotton TEMPUR-FIT™ Pillow Cases also available in 2 colours (optional)
- Daily fluffing and puffing will help to maintain this product
- Smaller items are sent direct to you by courier unless they have been ordered with a mattress or bed
- For measurements and detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm. Back to top
Back to top
Pillow cover care and cleaning:
Cover composition: 100% cotton.
- Wash cover with similar coloured items
- Wash cover inside out with zipper closed
- Do not tumble dry
Please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean the pillow itself. Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR material provides.
This item is made in Denmark.
This item contains foam fillings which conform to Schedule 1 Part I test. This item contains fabrics which pass the appropriate tests specified in the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988. This item does not include a Schedule 3 interliner.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||