TEMPUR® Sensation Mattress 21
If you've only ever had a spring mattress but would like to experience the comfort and support which TEMPUR is famous for, then this range is perfect for you. A cleverly designed, special profile base layer provides the familiar feel of 'bounce' or movement which you get with springs. Combine this with a layer of TEMPUR support material and we offer you the Sensation 21, the first of three models to deliver the best of both worlds with supreme comfort and pressure relieving support for a restful night's sleep. The stylish soft fabric cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
- The Sensation 21 provides 'bounce', and the familiar feel of a traditional spring mattress delivering a supportive feel
- 10 year guarantee
- This mattress is 21cm deep
- Available online in all UK standard sizes. For bespoke requirements contact us direct
- Minimal maintenance, no turning over required
- Can be used on a variety of bed bases, including adjustables or standard frames with slats or platform tops
- Features a specially cut durable base layer
- Incorporates a 5cm deep layer of TEMPUR support material
- Soft fabric cover is removable for airing and may be washed at 60°C
- Cover meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Ultra thin TEMPUR-FIT™ Mattress Protector recommended to keep your bed fresh and clean (optional)
- Luxury soft jersey cotton TEMPUR-FIT™ Fitted Sheets also available (optional)
- TEMPUR Pillows also available to complement the comfort and support of the mattress
- As part of our home delivery service, this item will be unwrapped and placed on your bed base
- *For detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All mattress measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm.
TEMPUR mattress weight capacity is approximately 150kg per side (23 stone)
Current Delivery Times:
All deliveries to a UK Mainland address are FREE.
All standard sizes are held in stock in our UK Distribution Center. Dependent on your location we aim to deliver your new mattress between 7-21 days from the day you place your order.
Delivery times for special sizes for non-standard beds:
We are pleased to offer the Sensation 21 in special size: euro king (160cm x 200cm). This option is made and shipped to order. Extended lead times will apply. Allow up to 12 weeks for delivery of this specific item.
For more details about the TEMPUR delivery service please click here
Back to top
Of course we can offer you a wide choice of bed frames and bases, ranging from classic divans or ottomans with practical storage solutions alongside stylish frames, both standard and adjustable. All have been designed to optimise the performance of your TEMPUR Mattress. Whatever you decide to do, to ensure you make the right choice here are some points to help you.
- TEMPUR Mattresses must always be placed on a well-ventilated bed base or frame
- Bases with sturdy platform tops or slats (no more than 130mm apart) work best in terms of support and airing, check everything is level before you put your mattress on to use
- *We do not recommend you place your new TEMPUR Mattress on a spring bed base unless it is under 5 years old and in good condition. It is vital support for your mattress is level and free of dips or hollows which can occur from prior use
- We also recommend when making up your bed, you do not use a valance between your mattress and chosen bed base as this can restrict air flow to your mattress
We know this is a big decision so if you need it, here are the sizes and weights of all the models in this range so you can be sure you've match your mattress with the perfect bed base:
|TEMPUR Mattresses work best with adjustable or standard bed frames with slats or platform tops||Standard sizes||Special single sizes mainly used on adjustable bed bases||Special size|
|Sensation 21||Single||Double||King||Super king||Small single||Long single||Euro king|
|Approximate weight (in kgs) after packaging has been removed||23.90||35.80||41.80||50.10||21.00||25.10||44.60|
Back to top
You are investing in TEMPUR for the long term. Here are some practical tips to get the most from your mattress:
All TEMPUR Mattresses are no turn! No heavy lifting is involved because you don't need to flip our mattresses over! Each model is constructed in layers so you sleep on the top side only. To prolong the life of our products, from time to time you can rotate your mattress head to foot. Advances in TEMPUR technology have resulted in keeping maintenance to a minimum.
All our current range of mattresses have zipped removable covers. Below are details of how to care for this range:
Cover composition: Top and sides - 98% polyester, 2% elastane, base - 100% polyester.
- Wash cover with similar coloured items
- Wash cover inside out with zipper closed
- Do not tumble dry
It is also possible to purchase a replacement cover if you need one. Just contact our Customer Services team directly for a quotation. These items are made separately to order and may take up to 12 weeks for delivery.
Upon removal of the mattress cover you may find a thin layer of stocking type material. Do not remove this layer. It is an important part of your mattress.
Please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean the mattress itself. Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR material provides.
In the event after removing the cover there are signs of stains or soiling on the mattress surface, you can wipe it over carefully using clean water on a well wrung cloth (free from chemicals and detergents, and no wetter than a baby wipe). This may help to remove or reduce marks. Allow the mattress to air and dry thoroughly before replacing the cover. We recommend the use of a TEMPUR-FIT™ Mattress Protector to keep your bed clean and fresh.
For more hints, tips and general information on looking after your product, please click Caring for TEMPUR now.
Back to top
Made in Denmark.
This item contains PU foam fillings which conform to Schedule 1 Part I test. This item contains fabrics which pass the appropriate test specified in the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988. This item does not include a Schedule 3 interliner.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames. Smoking in bed is strongly discouraged.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||
|Cover care instructions||
|Non slip base cover||
You may like
UKSENS22DSubtotal:£1,425.00 - £2,899.00
UKMATPROSubtotal:£94.99 - £124.99
£369.99 - £629.99
£295.99 - £499.99
£44.99 - £69.99
£35.99 - £55.99
£1,575.00 - £1,899.00
£1,259.00 - £1,519.00
£349.00 - £799.00
£279.00 - £639.00
UKSENS21Subtotal:£1,259.00 - £2,599.00