TEMPUR® Mattress Topper Deluxe 3.5
Use a TEMPUR Topper on the sleeping surface of any mattress in good condition to provide extra TEMPUR comfort and give yourself a better night's sleep. The 3.5 Mattress Topper Deluxe is quilted on both sides for a more luxurious look and feel. Available in standard single and double sizes, this item is also offered in longer 200cm lengths (6'6") in alternative single options. Could prove handy for those leaving home for college...The soft fabric cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. This means it has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
Please note our extra-long single toppers (90cm x 200cm) are made to order. An extended lead time will apply. Allow up to 10-12 weeks for delivery of this specific item. All other sizes are available.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Available in standard sizes: single, double, and with extra-long 2'6 and 3' options
- Dual sided quilted layer of TEMPUR material for luxurious comfort
- For use on top of any mattress in good condition
- The cover meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Smaller items are sent direct to you by courier unless they have been ordered with a mattress or bed
- For measurements and detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm. Back to top
Back to top
Cover composition: 75% cotton, 25% polyester
To optimise the performance of this product regular turning, rotating and airing is recommended. The cover is stitched to the TEMPUR material filling, it cannot be removed.
Please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean this topper. Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR material provides.
For more hints, tips and general information on looking after your product, please click Caring for TEMPUR now.
Made in Denmark.
This item contains fabrics which pass the appropriate test specific in the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988. This item does not include a Schedule 3 interliner.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||
You may like
UKMATPROSubtotal:£94.99 - £124.99
£44.99 - £69.99
£35.99 - £55.99
£369.99 - £629.99
£295.99 - £499.99
£449.00 - £729.00
£359.00 - £579.00