TEMPUR® Naseby Ottoman
The Naseby Ottoman with its subtle winged headboard is not only a superb example of contemporary style, it is also a practical addition to your home. Simply lift up the frame to reveal a handy storage space, perfect for keeping bed linen and other lightweight items stowed away. Choose from a range of textured materials including soft tweeds which co-ordinate with a wide range of decor schemes. With a modern slimline frame, this bedstead allows you to maximise your storage space. Our ottoman bases are made to order. Anticipated delivery times are currently 6-8 weeks.
- Suitable for all TEMPUR Mattresses in standard double, king and super king sizes (not included, sold separately)
- Manufacturer's 10 year guarantee
- Upholstered ottoman base with integral headboard and discreet black moulded feet
- Reverse side of integral headboard finished in a plain fabric to enable flush fitting to a wall
- Operated by gas lift mechanism to access storage space
- Maximum storage weight capacity approx 20kgs
- Choice of textured fabric finishes, including soft tweeds
- Mattress support provided by wooden slats suspended in adjacent twin metal frames
- For easy access this item is delivered boxed in sections
- This ottoman will be assembled as part of our home delivery and installation service
Back to top
External dimensions of ottoman base unit
|Double||W: 160cm||L: 200cm||H: 115cm||F: 37cm|
|King||W: 175cm||L: 210cm||H: 115cm||F: 37cm|
|Super king||W: 205cm||L: 210cm||H: 115cm||F: 37cm|
H = Height of head end, F = Height of foot end. All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm.
Internal dimensions of ottoman base unit
|Double||W: 135cm||L: 190cm||H: 22cm|
|King||W: 150cm||L: 200cm||H: 22cm|
|Super king||W: 180cm||L: 200cm||H: 22cm|
All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm.
Maximum weight limits for mattresses used on the ottoman base unit
Please do not attempt to open the ottoman if you have placed a large number of items on your bed above and beyond the bedding you normally use for sleeping or if someone is resting on the mattress.
Back to top
Fabric Choices and Samples
We know how important it is to select the correct colour to match your decor scheme. To help you choose what's right, we have illustrated all the options available. However the images shown are an approximate rendering of this item and are for guidance only. They are not a representation or warranty regarding the final product.
If you would like to receive a sample, please email your request direct to: email@example.com.
Make sure you tell us:
- Your name...
- Which range you are interested in?
- The swatches you would like to receive?
- The address you would like them sent to?
Back to top