TEMPUR® Moulton Adjustable Massage Divan
Rest and relaxation at the touch of a button. The Moulton Adjustable Massage divan base allows you to change the position of your head, hips or legs while lying down, or lift yourself in to a sitting position with ease. And if you need extra storage, underbed drawer options are also available on all models. Select from a range of plush tweed style finishes, then why not complete the look and add one of our flush fitting headboards in matching or contrasting material to your order? Also available as a standard divan base or electric ottoman. Our bed bases are made to order. Anticipated delivery times are currently 6-8 weeks.
- Suitable for all TEMPUR Mattresses (not included, sold separately)
- All models require 200cm long mattresses, king and super king sizes will need 2 x 75cm or 2 x 90cm width respectively
- Manufacturer's 10 year frame guarantee
- German motors* and electrical items guaranteed for 5 years
- *Battery reserve in case of power failure plus under bed light
- Cordless infra-red handsets with built in torch (1 with singles, 2 with king and super king models)
- Massage units as standard** with a variety of settings.
- **People with heart pacemakers must not use the massage unit as it may possibly affect the pacemaker. Using the adjustable head and foot functions should not cause an issue
- Each individual bed mechanism will provide adjustments to the mattress position, and also support a person weighing up to 18 stone
- Upholstered in a choice of soft tweed style fabrics
- Mattress support provided by high quality wooden slats in adjacent twin wooden frames
- Supplied with polished chrome finished castors
- Choice of high quality drawer storage* options available
- *Drawers have dovetail joints and metal runners
- Fittings for a UK strut or floor standing slotted headboard included
- King and super king models will support one large or two separate smaller headboards as required
- For access, all king and super king sizes split into 2 sections which link together
- All base units will be assembled as part of our home delivery and installation service
- Headboard an optional extra, add to your cart separately if required
- Zero rated VAT purchase available to all eligible customers
Using and moving your furniture
The Moulton's adjustable mechanisms are designed to aid relaxation and sleep, giving freedom to rest your upper body and legs in the most comfortable position. When the mechanisms are in use please do not sit directly on, or apply excessive pressure to any raised section of the bed base. Your adjustable bed base must always be returned to its horizontal or flat position before getting into or out of bed. Misuse of your adjustable bed may result in irreversible damaged.
The Moulton bed base is supplied with castors which enable you to gently push the units into position over carpeted areas. If, however, your bedroom has a wood or laminated finished floor, it is important that you protect it. We recommend your bed base is not wheeled but lifted when you need to move it. When the base is in situ, you also use castor cups to avoid any damage to your flooring.
Back to top
Dimensions of adjustable divan base unit
|Long single - needs 1 mattress||W: 90cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
|King - needs 2 mattresses 75cm width each||W: 150cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
|Super king - needs 2 mattresses 90cm width each||W: 180cm||L: 200cm||H: 41cm|
Divan bed bases can provide a practical storage solution for spare bed linens and other lightweight items. To help you make the most of the space you have, the diagrams below illustrate the different options available to you. If you have bedside cabinets for example, foot and side drawers may be a useful configuration.
Long Single Size
Left hand facing foot
and side drawer
King and ,
Foot and side drawers
Back to top
Fabric Choices and Samples
We know how important it is to select the correct colour to match your decor scheme. To help you choose what's right, we have illustrated all the options available. However the images shown are an approximate rendering of this item and are for guidance only. They are not a representation or warranty regarding the final product.
If you would like to receive a sample, please email your request direct to: email@example.com.
Make sure you tell us:
- Your name...
- Which range you are interested in?
- The swatches you would like to receive?
- The address you would like them sent to?
Finally… if you would like them, click here to view and/or download a full set of supplier's information, including assembly and operating instructions, plus hints and care tips to ensure you get all the benefits you deserve from choosing TEMPUR.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||