TEMPUR® Lumbar Support
The anatomical shape, the variable height adjustments and the supportive properties of the TEMPUR material combine in this lumbar cushion to ensure that it fits comfortably to the curve of your spine for optimum support. Twin it with either the TEMPUR Seat Cushion or the TEMPUR Seat Wedge for enhanced pressure relief. The blue fabric cover also meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Shaped from supportive pressure relieving TEMPUR material
- Height adjustable so you can position it exactly where you want it
- Blue fabric cover meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard. It has been tested for harmful substances and poses no risk to health
- Fabric cover also removable for washing at 60°C, please launder dark colours separately
- Zero rated VAT purchase available to all eligible customers
- Smaller items are sent direct to you by courier unless they have been ordered with a mattress or bed
- For measurements and detailed product specifications click on the 'Product Details' tab
All measurements are approximate. Please allow for a tolerance of +/- 2cm. Back to top
Back to top
Lumbar support cover care and cleaning:
Cover composition: Jersey fabric section - 75% polyamide, 25% cotton. Back panel - 60% polyester, 40% cotton with 10% polyurethane coating.
- Remove the rigid height adjuster and the adjustable end of the plastic buckle before putting into the wash
- Wash cover with similar coloured items
- Wash cover inside out with zipper closed
- You may tumble dry at low temperature
- When ironing, do not allow the surface of the iron to come into contact with the grey pocket on the reverse. For reference, this is the panel where the height adjuster is inserted.
Please do not attempt to wash, sponge or dry clean the lumbar support itself (including the ridge height adjuster). Doing so will invalidate your product guarantee. There is a high possibility you will cause irreversible damage, destroying the benefits of comfort and support which the patented TEMPUR material provides.
For more hints, tips and general information on looking after your product, please click Caring for TEMPUR now.
This item is made in Denmark.
All foams, fillings and composites have been tested to ensure compliance with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) regulations 1988.
Carelessness causes fires, avoid open flames.
Back to top
|Available Sizes and Pricing||